Gluten Free – Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Muffin Tops…
Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Muffin Tops
- 1/2 cup gluten free flour
- 1/4 quick oats
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
*Make sure to choose gluten free ingredients to make it gluten free!
- In a medium mixing bowl cream together sugar, butter, add egg and vanilla, blend completely together.
- Add flour, quick oats, and baking soda to wet ingredients, mix together.
- Stir in semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into muffin top pan, sprayed with cooking spray, should make 6 muffin tops.
- Bake in pre heated 350° oven for about 10 minutes, remove from pan to cooling rack, let cool, enjoy!