Gluten Free – Giant Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies…
Giant Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup gluten free flour
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
*Make sure to choose gluten free ingredients to make it gluten free!
- In a medium mixing bowl cream together light brown sugar and butter, mix in egg.
- Add flour, baking soda, and oats, mix together completely.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Divide dough into about 3 portions, to make giant cookies!
- Place on a (sprayed with cooking spray) baking sheet.
- Bake in a Pre Heated 350° oven for about 10 minutes. Enjoy!