Dessert for Two – Individual Triple Chocolate Sour Cream Cakes – Gluten Free…
Individual Triple Chocolate Sour Cream Cakes
- 1/4 cup gluten free or regular flour
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/8 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 ramekins or small baking dishes (about 8 ounces each)
*Make sure to choose gluten free ingredients to make it gluten free!
- In a small mixing bowl cream together butter, sugar and sour cream, blend in egg.
- Mix together flour, cocoa, and baking soda, add to creamed mixture, stir until completely blended.
- Divide and stir in chocolate chips
- Spray baking dishes with cooking spray.
- Divide batter evenly between both baking dishes.
- Bake in pre heated 350° for about 17 minutes.
- Cool and frost with your favorite chocolate frosting/glaze.