Sandwiches on Sourdough Bread – Meatloaf made with BBQ Sauce…
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup your favorite BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup dry quick oats
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3-4 tablespoons BBQ sauce to spread on top of meatloaf
- In a medium mixing bowl mix all ingredients until completely blended.
- Transfer to a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan.
- Top with a few tablespoons of BBQ sauce.
- Bake in pre heated 350° oven for about 50 minutes.
- Serve as sandwiches with extra bbq sauce on your favorite bread or on a dinner plate plain with your favorite side dishes.