Easy Dessert – Clafoutis made with Kiwi and Lime, Gluten Free…
Kiwi Lime Sour Cream Clafoutis
- 1/2 cup regular or gluten free flour
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3 cups peeled and sliced ripe kiwis
- save a few slices of kiwi to garnish when serving
*Make sure to choose gluten free ingredients to make it gluten free!
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk together melted butter, sugar, eggs, sour cream, flour, and lime juice.
- Add milk slowly and whisk until blended smooth.
- Layer sliced kiwi in baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Pour batter evenly over kiwi in baking dish.
- Bake in pre heated 350° oven for 55-60 minutes.
- Sprinkle a teaspoon or two of sugar or powdered sugar on top, after you take out of the oven.
- Serves about 4.