Spinach and Sausage Lasagna, make it with oven ready gluten free or oven ready regular Lasagna Pasta…
Spinach and Sausage Lasagna
- 1 pound ground natural sausage, browned and drain fat
- 1 – 24 ounce jar your favorite spaghetti sauce
- 1 – 15 ounce diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 5-6 ounces gluten free or regular oven ready lasagna pasta
- 8 ounces cottage cheese
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 5 ounces fresh spinach
- salt and pepper to taste
*Make sure to choose gluten free ingredients to make it gluten free!
- Place the browned and fat drained sausage into a medium sauce pan on medium heat.
- Stir in your favorite jar of spaghetti sauce, and diced tomatoes bring to a boil, turn down heat to simmer for about and hour.
- In an 9×9 square baking dish or pan, spoon in some of the meat sauce to cover bottom of baking dish.
- Add a layer of lasagna noodles, then spread about a third of the cottage cheese and sprinkle about fourth of the mozzarella cheese and about third spinach on top of the lasagna noodles.
- Repeat about two more layers.
- Last layer on top should be noodles, the rest of the meat sauce and mozzarella.
- Cover with foil and Bake @ 350° for about 40 minutes.
- Serves about 4.