Clafoutis, Simple Easy Dessert with Mixed Berries…
Mixed Berry Clafoutis
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup regular or gluten free flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
- 2 cups mixed berries fresh or frozen, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries
*Make sure to choose gluten free ingredients to make it gluten free!
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk together melted butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla, lemon extract, and milk.
- Add the flour and whisk until blended.
- Pour into a baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Add fruit and spread evenly in baking dish.
- Bake in pre heated 350° oven for 40-50 minutes.
- Sprinkle a teaspoon or two of sugar on top, after you take out of the oven.
- Serves about 4.