Gluten Free Double Chocolate Brownies…
Double Chocolate Brownies – Gluten Free
- 1/3 cup gluten free flour
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup cooking oil
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
*Make sure to choose gluten free ingredients to make it gluten free!
- In a medium mixing bowl mix together the sugar, cooking oil, egg, and vanilla.
- In another bowl sift together gluten free flour, baking cocoa, and baking soda.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mix together.
- Stir in semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Spread batter in an 8×8 square or an 8-9 inch round baking dish or pan, sprayed with cooking spray, batter will be thick.
- Bake in a pre heated 350° oven for about 12 minutes. If you bake longer they will be a bit dry.
- Cool completely before cutting, enjoy!