Gluten Free Banana Chocolate Chip Mini Bundt Cake…
Banana Chocolate Chip Mini Bundt Cake
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 medium banana mashed
- 1/8 cup cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup mini semi sweet baking chips
- Mix together in a medium mixing bowl the eggs, cooking oil, light brown sugar, mashed bananas, and vanilla.
- Add the flour, baking soda, and baking powder into the wet ingredients, stir to complete blend together.
- Fold in mini semi sweet baking chips.
- Pour into a mini bundt pan (about 6 inches) sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake in a pre heated 350° oven for 25 minutes.
- Cool and drizzle with powdered sugar glaze and serve.
*Make sure to choose gluten free ingredients to make it gluten free!