My version of Southern Style Potato Salad…
Southern Style Potato Salad
- 4 medium potatoes, cooked, chilled, peeled, and cubed
- 3 cold hard boiled egg, diced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise, or more if needed
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard, or more to your taste
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1 large stalk celery, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seeds, or more to your taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl mix the mayonnaise, mustard, relish, celery, and celery seeds together.
- Add and fold in the cold, cooked, cubed potatoes and hard boiled eggs.
- Stir until everything is blended together completely.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Makes about 4-6 servings