Quick and Easy Apple Crisp made with Pecan Flour – Gluten Free…
Easy Pecan Flour Apple Crisp
- 1 can apple pie filling
- 1 cup pecan flour (or walnut flour)
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 stick butter (4 ounces)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Spray a pie tin or baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add the pie filling, spread in pan evenly. Set aside.
- In a small bowl mix together the pecan flour, quick oats, and cinnamon.
- Add the melted butter and stir all ingredients together.
- Spread over the top of the pie filling, evenly.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven @ 350° for about 30 minutes.
- Serve warm or cold, with ice cream or whipped cream, optional.
*Make sure to choose gluten free ingredients to make it gluten free!