Gluten Free Waffles made in a Mini Waffle Maker served with Blueberries and Maple Syrup…
Gluten Free Waffles
- 1/2 cup gluten free flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix in a medium size bowl egg, milk, oil, vanilla.
- Add gluten free flour, baking soda, baking powder.
- Stir until all ingredients are mixed together.
- Pour batter onto hot waffle maker, close lid cook until golden brown.
- Follow your waffle maker’s instructions.
- Serve with your favorite syrup, butter, fruits or jams.
- Makes about 4 mini waffles.
*Make sure to choose gluten free ingredients to make it gluten free!