Potato Salad with Dill and Celery and Eggs…
Potato Salad with Dill and Celery
- 2 medium potatoes cooked or baked, cooled, peeled and cut up, I used red potatoes
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise, more if you like
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 hard boiled eggs, diced
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 medium stalk diced or thin sliced celery
- salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- extra dill to garnish top when serving
- In a medium size mixing bowl add all ingredients, combine everything together, add the salt and fresh ground pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate until ready to use, serve cold. Sprinkle a little dill on top, Makes about 2–3 servings.