Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies made with Gluten Free Flour and Craisins…
Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies
- 2/3 cup gluten free flour (can use regular flour)
- 2/3 cup quick oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup craisins
- In a medium mixing bowl cream together sugar and butter.
- Add eggs mix in, stir until completely blended.
- Stir in flour, quick oats, baking soda, and craisins, mix completely.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto a sprayed with cooking spray cookie sheet, garnish top of each, if you like, with a craisin.
- Makes about 18 cookies.
- Bake @ 350° for 10-12 minutes, transfer to cooling rack.
*Make sure to choose Gluten Free ingredients to make it gluten free.