Lemon Pepper Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs in Slow Cooker…
Lemon Pepper Boneless Chicken Thighs
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2-3 teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning, I used the salt free version
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 cup water, for bottom of slow cooker
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pour water in bottom of slow cooker
- Set chicken thighs on top of water
- Evenly sprinkle lemon pepper seasoning, paprika, dried parsley, and celery seed on top of chicken.
- Turn slow cooker on high, cook for about 3 hours, cooking time depends on your slow cooker.
- Chicken will pull apart easily when done, check with meat thermometer (165°) if needed.
- Serve with your favorite side dishes or vegetables.
Tip: I almost always cook extra chicken when I am cooking with the slow cooker. Usually, I make enough chicken for two different chicken dishes. Of course this does depend on the spices you add to cook with the chicken. Choose two recipes that will work with those spices, and the different ingredients you add to each recipe.