Chocolate Chip Banana Cakes made with Gluten Free Flour and Dark Chocolate Chips
Chocolate Chip Banana Cakes
- 1/2 cup gluten free flour (or use regular flour)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 ripe banana mashed
- 1 egg
- 1/8 cup cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 ramekin dishes (4 inch)
- Mix in a small bowl, mashed banana, sugar, egg, cooking oil, and vanilla, blend together.
- Add flour, baking powder, and baking soda, stir until mixed completely.
- Spray ramekin dishes with cooking spray.
- Pour batter equally into each ramekin dish.
- Add about 1/3 of the dark chocolate chips on top each one, stir slightly to blend in the chocolate chips a little, you don’t want them all to end up on the bottom.
- Bake in a pre heated 350° oven for about 22 minutes.
- Let cool and drizzle a little glaze across top of cake, (optional).