Chicken Sauteed with Paprika & Butter over Rice…
Chicken Sauteed with Paprika & Butter
- 4 boneless skinless chicken tenderloins or 2 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon paprika, more or less to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a skillet on medium high heat add the olive oil then the chicken, sprinkle paprika and garlic powder evenly on both sides of chicken, (add more paprika if needed).
- Turn/flip chicken a few times to cook evenly and not burn.
- After about 3 minutes of flipping, turn down heat to lower medium, add butter and low sodium soy sauce. Turn chicken to coat with butter sauce on both sides.
- Cook and turn until chicken is thoroughly cooked all the way through. (check center with meat thermometer if you are not sure, 165°).
- Try not to cook all the butter sauce away, it can be spooned over chicken/rice when ready to serve.
- Serve with or without rice and your favorite veggie.