Individual Hazelnut Spread Banana Cakes made in 4 inch ramekins…
Hazelnut Spread Banana Cakes
- 1/2 cup regular flour or gluten free flour (I mixed 1/4 cup of each flour, equal parts)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 ripe banana mashed
- 1 egg
- 1/8 cup cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons hazelnut spread
- 2 ramekin dishes (4 inch)
- Mix in a small bowl, mashed banana, sugar, egg, cooking oil, and vanilla, blend together.
- Add flours, baking powder, and baking soda, stir until mixed completely.
- Spray ramekin dishes with cooking spray.
- Pour batter equally into each ramekin dishes.
- Add about 1 tablespoon of the hazelnut spread into the center of each one.
- Insert a knife in the center and swirl around a couple of times, but not to much you want it to have a pocket of spread in the middle of the cake.
- Bake in a pre heated 350° oven for about 22 minutes.
- Let cool and drizzle a little hazelnut spread across top of cake, (optional).