My favorite Fried Rice Recipe, it has bacon in it!
Fried Rice with Bacon
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 eggs
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/3 cup frozen peas
- 1/3 cup diced carrots
- 2 green onions sliced, separate white and green
- 2 tablespoons garlic infused olive oil (or regular olive oil)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add olive oil to a large skillet, turn heat on medium high.
- When hot add cooked white rice and stir around skillet with a wooden spoon or paddle.
- Add sliced white onions, carrots and peas, let cook for a few minutes, keep stirring.
- Push aside rice mixture to one side of skillet, crack eggs in skillet on cleared side, break yolks and scrambled until cooked hard.
- Add butter in skillet let melt, stir cooked eggs into rice mixture and mix completely.
- Add and stir in crumbled bacon pieces, keep mixing everything with wooden spoon.
- Sprinkle and mix in soy sauce and green onions.
- Fry for a couple more minutes to incorporate the soy sauce and bacon’s flavor into the fried rice.
- Turn off heat and serve.