Chicken Meatloaf made with Lean Ground Chicken and is Gluten Friendly…
- 1 pound lean ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- extra ketchup to spread on top before baking
- parsley and green onions for garnish (optional)
- Mix and blend together completely the ground chicken, egg, olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, and 3 tablespoons ketchup, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Put meat mixture in a 9×5 loaf pan, spread some ketchup on top.
- Bake in a pre heated 350° oven for about 50 minutes, until cooked thoroughly.
- Garnish with parsley and green onions if you like and serve with your favorite side dishes.