Homemade Old Fashion Chocolate Pudding…
Old Fashion Chocolate Pudding
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 4 egg yolks
- 1/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a medium saucepan on medium low heat, add milk, sugar, cocoa, flour, whisk to completely blend together.
- Add egg yolks one at a time, whisk continuously until all blended.
- Turn heat up to medium high, keep whisking continuously until thickened.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla and chocolate chips, whisk until chocolate chips are melted.
- Pour into dessert cups cover with saran wrap and refrigerate until cold.
- When ready to serve add whip cream and other toppings that you like.