Spaghetti Sauce with Turkey Meatballs and Gluten Free Pasta…
Spaghetti Sauce with Turkey Meatballs
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Mix all ingredients, except olive oil, in a mixing bowl and roll into 2 inch balls, makes about 16.
Add olive oil into a skillet on medium heat, place meatballs in skillet to cook and brown on all sides, about 6-8 minutes.
- 1 – 24 ounce jar of pasta sauce
- 1 – 15 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
On medium heat, In a large saucepan add all sauce ingredients.
Now add all the meatballs, turn heat down to low and cook for about 40 minutes, stir frequently.
- 12 – 16 ounce package of spaghetti pasta cooked to package directions.
Serve sauce and meatballs over your favorite cooked spaghetti pasta.
Add some grated cheese on top.