Tuna Casserole with Whole Wheat Pasta, with Cheddar and Parmesan Cheese…
Tuna Casserole with Whole Wheat Pasta
- 8 ounces pasta, cooked to package directions, I used farfalle (bow ties)
- 1 – 5 ounce can tuna fish in water, drained
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 – 10 ounce can cream of mushroom soup, heart healthy or regular
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese, for top, before baking
- chopped green onion tops to taste for garnish
- salt and pepper to taste
Mix all ingredients except pasta and parmesan cheese in a mixing bowl.
Stir in pasta until completely blended.
Pour into an oven safe baking dish.
Top with grated parmesan cheese, cover with lid or foil.
Bake in oven @ 350° for about 30 minutes, serve with a little cheddar cheese and your favorite veggies.