Several layers in this pie, caramel pecan, chocolate, vanilla, and a whipped cream cheese topping – Caramel Pecan Silk Cream Pie…
Caramel Pecan Silk Cream Pie
- 1 – 9 inch deep dish pie crust, baked to package directions
- 12 ounces cream cheese, divided into three equal pieces, softened
- 6 ounces caramel topping (half 12 ounce jar, I used smuckers)
- 1 cup pecan pieces, save a few for decorating top of finished pie
- 2 chocolate pudding cups
- 2 vanilla pudding cups
- 4 ounces whipped topping, thawed (half 8 ounce tub)
Spread pecan pieces on bottom of pie crust, heat caramel a little in microwave, pour caramel topping over pecan pieces, save a little to drizzle on top of finished pie.
Whip together vanilla puddings with 1/3 of the cream cheese.
Spread vanilla mixture over pecan caramel layer.
Whip together chocolate puddings with 1/3 of the cream cheese.
Spread chocolate mixture over the vanilla layer.
Whip together the whipped topping with the last 1/3 of the cream cheese.
Spread whipped topping mixture evenly over the chocolate layer.
Drizzle the remaining caramel topping over top of pie, sprinkle with a few pecan pieces.
Optional: sprinkle a few mini chocolate chips on top of pie to decorate.
Refrigerate until cold and set. Cut, serve and enjoy!