Easy, Simple, Tasty, Tomato and Spinach Pasta
Tomato and Spinach Pasta
- 6-8 ounces regular or gluten free pasta, cooked to package directions
- 3 roma tomatoes or 2 regular tomatoes, cubed
- 5 ounces fresh spinach, or about 2 large handfuls
- 1 – 8 ounce can tomato sauce
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- grated cheese for top when serving
In a skillet on medium heat melt butter, add tomatoes and spinach, toss too cook.
When spinach is wilted stir in tomato sauce, basil, and garlic powder, let simmer for a few minutes.
Add cooked pasta and toss to coat and incorporate all ingredients.
Serve hot and topped with your favorite grated cheese.
Serve as a Main dish or as Side dish with your choice of meat.
Great with French or Italian bread.