Steak Gravy and Mushrooms made with Round Steak…
Steak Gravy and Mushrooms
- 1 – 2 pounds round steak
- 3 – 4 carrots peeled and cut in half
- 8 ounce package sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon of your favorite seasoning mix, I used umami seasoning from Target
- Few tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup water for each pound of round steak
Cut round steak into portion sized pieces
Mix flour, salt, pepper, and seasoning.
Drag steak pieces through flour mixture to coat on both sides.
Add olive oil to skillet everyday pan turn heat on medium.
Place floured steak pieces in skillet and brown on both sides.
Add carrots and water, spread mushrooms evenly in skillet.
Cover and bake in oven @ 350° for about one hour.
Make gravy from pan drippings and/or add a prepared package of gravy mix.
Serve with gravy and your favorite side dishes.