Slow Cooker Cabbage and Spinach Vegetable Soup with Yellow Squash, Green Beans, and Lima Beans.
Cabbage and Spinach Vegetable Soup
- 12 ounce bag coleslaw mix with cabbage and carrots
- 1 cup frozen spinach
- 1 small yellow squash sliced
- 1 cup green beans, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup baby lima beans, frozen
- 1 small onion chopped, optional
- 1 – 15 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 – 15 ounce can low sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
Add all ingredients to slow cooker and cook on high for about 4 hours.