Corned Beef Casserole made with Gluten Free Pasta
Corned Beef Casserole
- 1 – 12 ounce can corned beef
- 12 ounces pasta, cooked to al dente, shells, egg noodles, elbows, penne, or bow ties, regular or gluten free pasta
- 1 – 10 ounce can cream of mushroom soup, regular or heart healthy
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar jack cheese
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- fresh cracked pepper to taste
- parsley for garnish
In a casserole dish mix together corned beef, soup, add most of the shredded cheese, save a little to sprinkle on the top
Add in the melted butter and cooked pasta, stir until everything is completely blended.
Sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top and sprinkle with parsley if you like. Cover with lid or foil.
Bake in preheated 350° oven for about 30 minutes.
Taste good with grated parmesan cheese on top when you serve.