Banana and Hazelnut Spread (like Nutella) Loaf – use gluten free flour or regular flour.
Banana and Hazelnut Spread Loaf – Gluten Free
- 1 cup gluten free flour (measure for measure or 1 to 1) or regular flour
- 2 small mashed bananas or 1 large
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 6 tablespoons hazelnut spread (like nutella)
Mix together eggs, mashed bananas, sugar, blend together then add milk and oil and mix completely
Add flour, baking soda, baking powder, stir together beat with fork to completely blend
Pour half of batter into a sprayed loaf pan, drop 3 about tablespoons of hazelnut spread on batter, with a knife cut through batter in swirls.
Pour remainder of batter in loaf pan, drop the other 3 tablespoons of hazelnut spread on top, and swirl again.
Bake in pre-heated oven @ 375° for about 40 minutes, when a toothpick or knife inserted comes out clean.
- Make sure to choose Gluten Free ingredients to make it gluten free.
- Suggestion: Serve with whipped cream cheese.