Easy Sauteed Chicken and Spinach, just a few ingredients and about 15 minutes. Simple and tasty.
Easy Sauteed Chicken and Spinach
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, about half pound, cut in pieces
- 1 – 10 ounce package frozen spinach thawed and drained, or fresh
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder or minced garlic from jar
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- Salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
Add strips of chicken, olive oil, and butter in a skillet on medium heat.
Toss chicken and cook a few minutes until opaque (white)
Add garlic and soy sauce toss chicken to cover.
Add spinach and saute for about 5-8 minutes until hot and chicken is cooked completely through.
Serve with the shredded cheese on top. Taste good over buttered egg noodles, rice or pasta. Serves 2