Easy Slow Cooker – Chicken Noodle Soup
Slow Cooker – Chicken Noodle Soup
- 1 cup cut up boneless chicken
- 32 ounces chicken broth reduced sodium
- 2 carrots peeled and sliced
- 1/3 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley or 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 green onions sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- 1 cup egg noodles or more if you like
Put everything in the slow cooker, except the egg noodles.
Turn slow cooker on high for about 3-4 hours, depends on your slow cooker. Carrots should be tender. Chicken will fall apart to smaller pieces or shred.
Turn slow cooker to low and add egg noodles let cook until noodles are done, they don’t take long.
Turn off and serve with crackers, bread, or a sandwich.