Baked Potato – Potato Salad, easy to make with baked potatoes.
Baked Potato, Potato Salad
- 2 medium potatoes baked, cooled, peeled and cut up, I used red potatoes
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise, more if you like
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 hard boiled eggs, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1 or 2 green onion sliced, green tops too
- salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
In a medium size mixing bowl add all ingredients, combine everything together, add the salt and fresh ground pepper to taste.
Refrigerate until ready to use, serve cold. 2 – 3 servings.