Pear-Blackberry Crisp, easy enough I had a couple of pears that were getting to ripe and a small amount of blackberries in the freezer. Quick dessert to throw together.
Fruit Filling bottom
- 2 pears, peeled and cored, sliced
- 1 cup more or less frozen blackberries, or other berries if you have
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
Spray a small baking dish with cooking spray, add and mix the above ingredients together set aside.
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
Mix together the dry ingredients, pour melted butter over and mix all together. Should be a little damp and crumbly. Take the crumble mix and crumble on top of fruit in the baking dish.
Bake in a preheated oven @ 350° for about 40 minutes.
Serve warm if you like, top with ice cream or whip cream.