Cooked in a Slow Cooker. I used fully cooked chicken breakfast sausage links in this recipe. The sausage gives the soup a nice fragrant savory flavor.
Zucchini, Kale, and Breakfast Sausage Link Soup
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons garlic infused olive oil or regular olive oil
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder, optional
- 1 small/medium size zucchini, cut into chunks
- 1 large carrot sliced thin
- 1 stalk celery sliced thin
- 2 cups chopped kale
- 3 fully cooked small chicken breakfast sausage links, sliced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
In a slow cooker add all ingredients and cook on high for 4 hours.
Serve with your favorite crackers, bread, or sandwich.