Chicken with Lemon Butter Sauce Pasta
- 2 boneless thin chicken breast
- 3 tablespoons garlic olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter for chicken
- Sprinkle each breast with lemon pepper, parsley and paprika
- Salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- 6 ounces thin pasta, cooked to package directions
- 1 lemon juiced for pasta sauce
- Lemon zest for pasta sauce
- 3 tablespoons butter for pasta sauce
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream for pasta sauce
Saute chicken in pan with olive oil and butter, sprinkle lemon pepper and paprika on each side of the chicken breast, add salt and pepper to taste. Cook chicken until done on medium heat, turning frequently, about 15 minutes.
While chicken is cooking boil pasta to package directions, Save a cup and half of pasta water.
Put pasta water in frying pan add pasta, butter, lemon juice and zest. Cook on medium until liquid starts to evaporate, add cream stir and remove from heat so there is still some liquid on the pasta.
This is not a heavy sauce it just basically keeps pasta moist and has a great light fresh flavor.
Serve in pasta bowl and top with chicken breast, salt and pepper to taste.