Gluten Free – Strawberry Rhubarb Coffee Cake…
Strawberry Rhubarb Coffee Cake
- 1 cup gluten free flour (your favorite brand, measure to measure, 1-1, etc…)
- 1/3 quick oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 can strawberry rhubarb pie filling, about 10 ounces
- a little extra brown sugar to sprinkle on top before baking
- Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt, set aside.
- Cream together butter and brown sugar, add eggs and whip together with a fork.
- Add the flour mixture and milk, completely blend together everything.
- Pour 3/4 of the batter into a prepared round pan
- Drop by tablespoons the strawberry rhubarb pie filling on top of batter.
- Cut criss cross through batter with a butter knife, this helps filling to spread evenly throughout the batter.
- slowly pour the rest of the batter on top evenly.
- sprinkle a little brown sugar on top.
- Bake at 350° for about 35- 40 minutes.
- Completely cool and drizzle with your favorite glaze.
*Make sure to choose all gluten free ingredients to make it gluten free!