Can you tell I love Quiche? Quiche is good! Also it is a pretty inexpensive dish to make and you can throw in several different ingredients to suit your own taste.
Ingredients I used:
- Frozen deep dish pie shell
- 5 ounce package fresh spinach
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup milk (regular, low fat, evaporated canned, your choice)
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1 cup sliced or chopped mushrooms
- 1/4 cup sweet onion chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
Whisk eggs and milk, add cheese and other ingredients stir to mix. Pour into pie shell. Bake 400° for 45-55 minutes.