Easy-peasy… Lemon Cream Cheese dessert.
- 4 pack Vanilla pudding cups
- 4 pack Lemon pudding cups
- 1- 8 ounce block Cream Cheese, softened
- 3 or 4 packages Nekot Lemon Cream cookies (enough to line the bottom of pan)
- I used 2 ceramic loaf pans, I wanted to share one pan.
With mixer beat the cream cheese and all the pudding cups together.
Place a layer of cookies in your pan to cover the bottom.
Spoon mixture on top of cookies in your pan, spread mixture evenly.
Refrigerate for a couple of hours to chill.
You can serve with cool whip or whipped cream on top!
You can substitute graham crackers to line the bottom of your pan, instead of the lemon cookies.