Quiche is good! Also it is a pretty inexpensive dish to make and you can throw in several different ingredients to suit your own taste.
Ingredients I used:
- Frozen deep dish pie shell
- 10 ounce package frozen spinach thawed & drained of any liquid (squeezed out)
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup milk (regular, low fat, evaporated canned, your choice)
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 2 Tablespoons real bacon bits
- 1/4 cup sweet onion chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
Whisk eggs and milk, add cheese and other ingredients stir to mix. Pour into pie shell. Bake 400° for 40 minutes.
Other ingredients you can use in any combination instead of or added with the bacon bits and onions: mushrooms, diced ham…
Try different cheeses or combination of cheeses, basically whatever you have in the refrigerator.